Business Analist | Veldhoven
Context of the position
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Competence Center Sales & Services. As Business Process Analyst you will be working within this competence center reporting to the Solution Team manager. In this Competence Center we capture and fulfill all IT demand from Customer Support, Sales and Marketing divisions and provide technology through large-scale projects or changes to our existing applications.
In your role as a Business Process Analyst you will be the linking pin between the ASML Customer Service Business, IT organization and the outsourcing partners. As Business Process Analyst you will assess, change/refine and implement business processes and the related information systems (main focus is on equipment management) to continuously increase their effectiveness and efficiencies and make sure that they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
You will act as a first IT contact for Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization. You will play a key role in IT development & implementation projects. For a large part of your time you work in projects, but you will also manage Non Standard Changes in your area from Intake till Go Live & Hand-over to support. The project on hand is part of the “Performance Monitoring & Analysis Next Generation” (PMA NG) program which enables ASML to have more and better insight in its product and business performance. You are getting energized by challenging the business about their requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in IT solutions. You are able to translate these business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction. This means you create the Functional Design or you review the Functional Design as created by external partners. You are able to customize, test, train key-users and act as project manager in smaller projects.
What challenges are waiting for you?
- Working in a large international company
- Working for a high-end organization that is leading in their business domain.
- Opportunity to work with latest and newest technologies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology or Business Administration
- The ideal candidate has got at least 10 years of experience in a similar role, i.e. preferably with service processes in a high tech complex environment.
- Highly experienced in BI, DWH and Big Data solutions
- Detailed knowledge of IT systems supporting Service processes / content management.
- Ability to gain a helicopter view.
- Ability to document “as is” and “to be” processes and to assist in development of business case transition.
- Ability to translate Business requirements into IT requirements and design the correct solution (direction) corresponding these business requirements.
- Team worker.
- In depth knowledge of OBIEE is a pre
As Business Process Analyst you have got at least the following competences:
- Customer focus, result-orientation, and commitment to excellence;
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
- Responsibility and authority, ability to ‘get things moving’
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Demonstrated consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality, and a strong go-getter mentality;
- Passionate about driving innovative solutions;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English, preferable in Dutch;
During the project, the candidate will be employed by Quest4.
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kun je contact opnemen met Wendy van Ooijen bereikbaar op het nummer: 06 – 29 98 58 99. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2018-01-29 09:41:52