CRM Dynamics consultant | Sassenheim
We are for a Dutch Multinational in the chemical industry looking for a CRM Dynamics consultant for 40 hours in the week.
The team is responsible for the development and implementation of color software tools for the Paint and Coatings business area. We’re leading in performance coatings, Color IT technology and innovation; offering in-depth knowledge and expertise in software for color visualization; color matching, color quality and distributing the color knowledge to our customers all around the world.
Your main challenge in this role is to develop software with CRM Dynamics in the area of color data management. We use all the xRM capabilities of CRM Dynamics to make our own system. So, this means that you can easily program in C# a web-service or a plugin. You will be responsible for translating requirements into a sustainable software design, and based on the design build and test the software. Solutions that are ready will be deployed by you to a different environment. You will be working in a small international and cohesive team, and will be expected to contribute to the team effort. The team works in an agile mode.
You have a minimum of five years of relevant work experience as CRM developer. You will be working for an international and multicultural company, with colleagues based in the Netherlands and India. There is enough space and flexibility to bring up your own ideas and suggestions
Proven experience with:
- Minimum 5 years CRM Dynamics development experience (2013 edition and Dynamics 365);
- Experienced in writing plugins, custom workflows (C# coding);
- Experienced in Windows service development;
- Experienced in writing Java-script codes (Both REST and SOAP calls);
- Experienced in configuration of security modules in MS CRM;
- Experienced in creating and customizing new forms, entities, attributes and buttons in MS CRM;
- Experienced in data modeling and understanding of master data concepts;
- Experienced with MS SQL-Database design and development;
- Experienced with Test Data Driven approach (MS-Test / NUnit) and NuGet;
- Experienced with TFS / Application Lifecycle Management;
- Experienced with Agile/scrum way of working;
- Experienced in international environments and teams.
- Proactive, takes initiative and responsibility;
- Eager to learn and apply new things;
- Team player (teams are in the Netherlands and India);
- Customer focused and creative;
- Minimum bachelor working level;
- You like to work in an international multi-cultural environment;
- Quality driven;
- Education in Physics and/or chemistry is an advantage;
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- In English
- In Word
- Maximum 5 page’s
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kun je contact opnemen met Winhold Bartelink bereikbaar op het nummer: 06 – 46 12 98 22. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2019-02-05 11:43:57