Front-end React developer (React, Typescript, Redux) | Rotterdam
Quest4 is Looking for Havenbedrijf of Rotterdam to a senior Front-end React developer (React, Typescript, Redux).
Port of Rotterdam is active in the entire port and beyond. The Port of Rotterdam is working to strengthen the competitive position of the port of Rotterdam. The port of today and tomorrow. All (inter) national companies that are active here have the greatest interest in an accessible and sustainable ‘Port of Rotterdam’, which can continue to grow. The Port Authority therefore offers customers everything that is necessary for the smooth and safe transit and processing of raw materials and goods.
Software engineer Frontend React
#Come. And Pioneer. The world of port logistics is changing. Rapidly. Digitally. And it’s starting right here in the port of Rotterdam. You want to participate in the development of a new wave of applications. Where captains guide ships safely into our port with mobile apps containing machine learned predictions of all events ahead. Where cargo on ships and trains is planned, routed and followed real-time. Not only in Rotterdam, but also in Gothenburg. And Ningbo. And Singapore. And Sohar. World Port Connected!
#Grow. And Innovate. You work in the unit Digital Business Solutions of the Port of Rotterdam. A new unit that is created in 2018 in order to deliver digital solutions and data services that improve the efficiency of logistics chains connected to ports around the world. We think and act like a startup. Roles and functions are not important to us. You will become part of a self-steering multidisciplinary multicultural DevOps team that is responsible from requirements to deployment of a system.
You will be working on the Container Exchange Route (CER) platform in one of our agile teams. The CER links Maasvlakte’s container companies and allows the companies to minimize the cost of container exchanges. With the CER-platform we are developing the core of the CER communication system that communicates with terminals, vehicles, planning systems and OCR gates to organize the exchange process. This leads to an efficient way of exchanging containers and data.
You are a seasoned craftsman/craftswoman with passion for technology and the new world of data-intensive digital solutions.
• You have a track record in front end development: with React (Hooks), Typescript, GraphQL and Apollo;
• Knowledge and experience with the following technologies is a pré: Styled Components, Git, CircleCI;
• You are a teamplayer and l in an agile environment with self-steering DevOps teams;
• Experience with (front end) design is an advantage;
• The backend is build using Kotlin, experience with Kotlin/Java is not required, but gives you a plus;
You dare to learn from your mistakes and you enjoy learning from each other in a team setting. You do not have to be a “rockstar”, but your work has to be great. You understand the value of continuous improvement. You are able to take responsibility. You are NOT dogmatic in your way of thinking. You constantly make decisions between the best solutions, but you can put your decisions down because of the most sensible at that moment. Not being dogmatic also applies to your personal preferences to technologies and architecture. Our offer Make amazing software, contribute to World Port Connected, learn and work with the best, earn money and make fun. Do you want to Come.Grow.Go with us? We’d love to tell you more about us in person.
Functie eisen en wensen
- HBO(+) work and thinking level
- At least 5 years of work experience in a comparable environment.
- Experience with development of digital products and Agile software development.
- Senior workexperience level React
- Experience with (front end) design is an advantage
- Workexperience Typescript, GraphQL and Apollo
- Workexperiences Styled Components, Git, CircleCI
- Experience with Kotlin
- Good command of the Dutch or English language in word and writing.
- Available for an interview on Monday, 21 October in the afternoon.
CV (Word) entirely in Dutch or English and a maximum of 5 pages
After commissioning, the work must be dealt with as quickly as possible. Direct availability is therefore an advantage.
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kun je contact opnemen met Wendy van Ooijen bereikbaar op het nummer: 06 – 29 98 58 99. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2019-10-10 05:49:28