IAM Architect | Eindhoven
We are looking for NXP Semiconductors Netherlands B.V. for an IAM Architect a 40 hours a week.
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
The department R&D IT Solutions is responsible for providing applications, infrastructures and services that are required for the NXP designers to develop Hardware and Software. Typical R&D IT services are: design infrastructure services including high performance compute and storage, license services and load sharing services. Product creation applications, these support requirements management, software configuration management and bug tracking, design data management, test management. Support for all NXP’s R&D locations including the labs and software development environments and special support for VIP design projects.
Department / Project:
Identity & Access Management is one of our foundational IT services and will become even more important. Driven by increased security and collaboration requirements, IAM must become more robust as well as end-user friendly. NXP is using Sailpoint as global Identity & Access Management solutions, and it is provisioning multiple directories depending on the business function: Oracle unified directory, Microsoft Active Directory, Centrify and NetIq e-directory.
For the R&D services an assessment needs to be done on the current directory services and architecture resulting in a roadmap / way forward on future services and a solution Design.
Project focus is to unify Product Data Access Management across the R&D IT application landscape, including hardware design, software development as well laboratories. Target is to provide unified product data access control across the R&D IT application landscape. As a result, the business units directly control who has access to specific product data, in the New Product Introduction process (NPI).
- Assess current R&D IT directory services including performance, security and fit for purpose aspects;
- Architect and design and oversee the implementation of changes required to the “Identity & Access Management” platform, to arrive at the required unified data access model;
- Extend the Enterprise Directory platform to be used across R&D IT application landscape;
- Business in control: Enabling business users to manage access to product data;
- Enable support of third party users to have access to NXP resources in the same user experience as NXP employees;
- Architect and design and oversee the migration of applications to changes required to the “Identity & Access Management” platform, to arrive at a unified model for data access;
- Comply to security and export control regulations. Auditing.
- Experienced IAM Architect with 5-10 years’ experience in IAM projects, design and implementation;
- Detailed knowledge on LDAP directory services and implementations;
- Knowledge on a functional and conceptual level of IAM solutions and platforms;
- Experienced in working in a global dynamic organization;
- Solid knowledge of IT infrastructure solutions, Linux clusters;
- Good subject matter knowledge on IT Security and IAM;
- Business English is a must, project language is English.
- Decision maker;
- Stakeholder management;
- Excellent communication skills.
- In English;
- In Word;
- Maximum 5 page’s.
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kun je contact opnemen met Wendy van Ooijen bereikbaar op het nummer: 06 – 29 98 58 99. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2019-03-02 09:42:52