Information Security Expert | Amsterdam
We are chearing for the ABN AMRO Bank for a Information Security Expert.
Assignment context and description of activities:
The candidate will work in a team with other CTI Analysts to work on the process and product resulting from the interpretation of raw data into information that meets a requirement as it relates to the adversaries that have the intent, opportunity and capability to do harm.
This means that the CTI Analyst needs to support the Cyber Threat Intelligence collection, analyses and dissemination of finished products to the targeted audience.
Analyst will detail and analyze significant current events, threat actors, campaigns, tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs), and malware with the purpose of synthesizing information, identifying patterns, determining cause and effect, and understanding impact to current risk posture of the organization.
Dissemination of finished products would be a report that supports the targeted audience for delivering specific business value, translated into report and if needed an advice for the solution. In this role the candidate is expected to interact with other parties within the ABN AMRO organisation.
Relevant knowledge, skills, competences & desired education level:
- Must have experience as Threat Intelligence Analyst and have Cyber Security background;
- Experience with collecting, analysing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources;
- Knowledge of intelligence analysis methods (e.g. structured analysis);
- Produces cyber intelligence reports communicating technical issues to a broad audience including information security staff, non-technical business representatives and senior management;
- Comfortable in writing reports in BLUF (Bottom Line Up Front) formats;
- Able to communicate timely, clearly and effectively;
- Experienced in contribution towards building up the CTI service capability and evolve this to a higher level;
- Monitors and leverages the deep web to gather intelligence about threat methods and actors to enhance the intelligence products;
- Experienced in working closely with the Agile development team and targeted departments to jointly create new and evolve existing dissemination products that provides business value;
- Deliver intelligence briefings to stakeholders as necessary;
- Relevant security certifications such as GIAC GCTI, GREM or Cyber Tradecraft.
- Good communications skills, ability to reach an agreement on requirements and solutions in communications with stakeholders at different levels of the organisation;
- Experience in requirements engineering;
- Needs to work accurate;
- Getting-things-done approach.
- In English;
- In Word;
- Maximum 5 page’s.
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kun je contact opnemen met Wendy van Ooijen bereikbaar op het nummer: 06 – 29 98 58 99. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2018-12-07 09:29:56