PMO IT Consultant bij Philips | Eindhoven
You are a part of:
The department Industry Consulting at Philips Innovation Services is a dynamic group of approximately 70 consultants with a growth ambition. We work with leading clients in operationalizing their strategic ambitions in and across key areas of their business: Innovation and Operations Management taking an integral approach.
In Innovation we support our clients in all types of innovation be it in business models, products, services, or solutions. We work with our clients on key aspects for success: new business creation, innovation strategy, Roadmapping and architecture, and innovation process improvement including IT solutions for innovation, lean and open innovation. We work with all Philips businesses worldwide as well as with external companies.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
- As a consultant your challenge is to help Philips with one of the largest Business / IT change programs;
- You can combine Business and IT views, know project planning and Cutover Management and are able to keep overview over large project activities.
You are responsible for:
- Being part of the project management office, setting up integrated project planning;
- Monitoring and supporting the critical stages of transitions looking at IT and Business perspectives.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Project management skills;
- Experience with MS project for complex projects;
- Experience with project planning and tracking;
- It is a pre to have led large projects;
- Experience with IT projects;
- Understanding building , testing and deploying IT Applications;
- Knowledge of SAP for commercial and industrial use is a pre;
- Understanding of Philips businesses;
- As you will have many contacts within Philips it is a strong pre when you have experience within Philips and understand its processes, systems, and language (e.g. abbreviations);
- Basic understanding of Finance, Supply chain and procurement processes;
- Consultancy skills;
- In a dynamic environment with high pressure keep the overview over Cutover activities;
- Influence expert and management layers ;
- Integrate contributions from several business functions like Finance, Supply chain, Procurement and IT
- Able to collaborate across cultures and disciplines;
- Bring people together around a common understanding;
- Managing the balance between taking ownership and delegation;
- Flexible and stress resistant to deal with a very dynamic environment;
- An inquisitive quick learner;
- Experience in MS Office applications SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Good in English.
- In English
- In Word
- Maximum 5 page’s
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kun je contact opnemen met Sebastiaan Zonneveld bereikbaar op het nummer: 06 – 25 05 44 78. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2018-02-20 11:08:51