PMO IT | Eindhoven
PMO is supporting the global IT Team which enables the new Global Business Services (GBS) organization.
You will be responsible for the IT financials (together with the finance controllers), risk management, reporting and improvements in our team’s way of working.
You will join an international team who will drive transitions around the world and setting up the entire infrastructure for the new GBS offices. This means you will interact
with the corporate Finance and GBS IT team and you will interact with the local IT and Finance teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing status reporting for various levels in the organization within GBS and IT;
- Planning and tracking deliverables;
- Driving and improving Daily Management;
- Managing risk management;
- Improving our daily ways of working in our IT team, but also the alignment with other stakeholders (e.g. GBS and other IT departments);
- Managing the program IT financials;
- Collecting operational data: for the infrastructure set up in the markets and the shifted consumption costs from the functions;
- Identifying financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts;
- Guiding cost analysis process by enforcing cost structure and procedures;
- Providing forecasts;
- Recommending actions to the GBS program and IT team;
- Improving the financial reporting;
- Reviewing and updating the financial strategic plan for 2019.
Standplaats: Eindhoven (> Work location: HTC Eindhoven (Working in Amsterdam once a week or every 2 weeks is preferred).
- PMO experience;
- Project/program delivery experience;
- Understanding of basic accounting procedures;
- Effective knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting methodologies, economic theory and statistics to support financial decisionmaking;
- Handson mentality;
- Both independent and team worker;
- Confidence to work independently and within a fastpaced team in a busy environment.
We are looking for a finance capable candidate with project and PMO experience. Next to the financial component it’s also about delivering projectbased as a team and
improving our way of working to deliver quality on time. The organisation experience is highly preferred
Resume in Word or PDFformat, completely in English. Resume (with motivation) should be no longer than 7 pages.
Proficiency in English and/or language mentioned in the selection criteria both spoken and written.
Voor deze opdracht dien je in loondienst te zijn bij een leverancier of je komt in loondienst bij Quest4.
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kun je contact opnemen met Winhold Bartelink bereikbaar op het nummer: 06 – 46 12 98 22. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2018-07-25 09:25:57