Product Manager | Hilversum
As a Product Manager Finance, you are accountable for driving EMEA’s product roadmaps for the Finance areas you cover, helping the Finance team to achieve their strategies and objectives. You will act as a partner and trusted advisor on all things technology for those areas. In close partnership with your business counterparts, you will proactively identify opportunities, where technology should be leveraged to drive business value.
You will be an integral part of the global technology team. To build speed and scalability, we are maximizing the use of global platforms. It is therefore key to stay closely connected and aligned with our global delivery and architecture teams to clarify the needs of EMEA and to agree on product roadmaps and suitable solutions in order to secure the intended business value. At Nike, we use the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). You will be the (proxy) product managerfor Finance and will attend or provide input for all applicable ceremonies (demo’s, program increments etc.). Joined at the hip with the respective business owner, you will manage the prioritization of the Product backlog, translate epics into features, work with the relevant architects to generate and confirm viable solution options, and ensure those are planned in with the relevant teams for implementation. You will be responsible for the execution of global technology strategies within Europe and ensure the last mile of global solutions are successfully delivered for the areas within your scope.
In this role you will need to work and influence across organizational lines to bring value through the innovative use of technology. Therefore, business acumen, broad technology expertise and outstanding communication skills are keys to being successful. If you are ready to be a valued technology partner and help lead our technology revolution in a dynamic geography then this role is for you.
This particular position is to cover the Financial Management side of Finance Technology, which is comprised of Legal Entity General Accounting, Tax & Local Statutory, Strategic Investments & SG&A as well as Financial Reporting & Planning.
You will work alongside the Finance Product Manager covering the Working Capital Management side of Finance Technology. Both may be asked to cross the boundaries between those two areas if workload so requires.
A successful candidate will have the following abilities and qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience leading or participating in technology consulting and/or solution delivery
- Master or bachelor degree, preferably in business (it) management
- Stakeholder management and strategic partnership
- Solid Finance knowledge and in depth know how of European Tax/VAT structures and experience with working with local statutory rules
- Ability to deliver solutions for varying levels of complexity
- Strategic thinker, tactical executor
- Strong communication at high interpersonal level; ability to influence, motivate and convince at all organizational levels. intercultural awareness and sensitivity
- Good understanding of cross technology practices, technical footprint and processes; strong eagerness to follow new technology developments.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a high proficiency level (near native)
- Willingness to travel
As a Product Manager Finance, you will:
- Be a trusted advisor and strategic partner for the relevant Finance functional managers and leaders.
- Manage the prioritization, technology roadmaps, features and monitoring the delivery of agile development teams when applicable.
- Lead a relentless effort to drive business value with technology and leverage lobal platforms to generate speed, agility and cost effectiveness.
- Demonstrate a passion for Finance business and strategy and apply your specialized depth and/or breadth of business knowledge and technology expertise to stakeholders
- Work independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Solve complex problems; take a broad perspective to identify innovative tech solutions.
- Provide support, training and feedback sessions for different applications
- Goede kennis van TAX en VAT regels. Bij voorkeur Europees maar in ieder geval in staat deze kennis bij externe en interne kennishouders op te halen. Deze kunnen verdedigen binnen de global organisatie.
- Vloeiend in Engels word en geschrift.
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kun je contact opnemen met Winhold Bartelink bereikbaar op het nummer: 06 – 46 12 98 22. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2019-01-18 13:02:26