Product Owner CRM | Eindhoven
We are looking for our client Philips International B.V. for a Product Owner a 40 hours a week.
Product owner CRM, Department Digital Marketing & E-Commerce:
For one of our Digital programs we are looking for an experienced Product Owner. The program is building a multi-channel CRM capability on the Salesforce platform (Salesforce marketing cloud) including a global roll out.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for decomposing Epics, features into under stories, with inputs from business and architectural stakeholders;
- Serve as primary Product participant in Agile/Scrum sprint ceremonies;
- Actively communicate with Stakeholders and remote teams regarding current and future development features;
- Organizes product backlog, participates in agile process and proposes product feature;
- Identify cross functional dependencies and work with other teams to sequence development work;
- Provide mentorship and guidance to Jr. Product Owners and help assign work as needed;
- Participates in detailed planning and prioritization of backlogs;
- Regular co-ordination/working with designers/architects for grooming user stories;
- Communicates internally to provide deep understanding of the product objectives;
- Helps the team translate product concepts into user stories and other product deliverables;
- Generates insights from data trends;
- Addresses complexity through planning and analysis;
- Promotes and maintains a positive work environment based on trust and respect.
Functie-eisen en wensen
- 5+ years’ experience as business analyst or Product Owner;
- 5+ years’ experience as a product owner in a Digital environment;
- Deep Familiarity of Agile/Scrum. Experience with Scrum methodology in a Product Owner;
- Ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others;
- Affinity/experience with CRM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Pro-actively coach team members and associated product owners in the program on the Agile/Scrum ways of working;
- Capability to interact with all levels of the organization to conduct a collaborative session for feature and user story refinement.
- In English;
- In Word;
- Maximum 5 page’s.
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kun je contact opnemen met Winhold Bartelink bereikbaar op het nummer: 06 – 46 12 98 22. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2020-03-30 07:14:07