Project Leader/Manager | Eindhoven
We are looking for our client Philips International B.V. for a Senior Project Leader/Manager a 40 hours a week.
As a Senior Project Manager group you are in a leading role to scope, define and lead highly innovative projects w.r.t (digitally connected) hardware oriented Products and/or Professional Equipment in a wide variety of application domains for customers in- and outside Philips leading to successful product market introductions.
As a Senior Project Leader, you are responsible for:
- Teaming-up with the Marketing and Sales group to win the project in the acquisition phase;
- Development of a committed project management plan in consultation with customer and management, ensuring requirements and deliverables definition within the constraints of Medical compliance;
- Contributing to the segment and account domain teams to define strategy, market approach and develop an attractive PInS proposition and acquire projects;
- Defining necessary competences and team composition to fulfil the assignment, arrange the necessary resources;
- Building the team and give operational guidance;
- Arranging where applicable outsourcing of Design and Manufacturing on basis of in house specification;
- Identifying Project risks and define risk reduction and mitigation plans;
- Monitoring and controlling the work performed and the quality of the deliverables comprising required corrective actions and agreed changes;
- Managing Stakeholders interests (including the interest of suppliers), communicating about the Progress towards Customer, Senior Management and Team;
- Junior Project Leaders increasing their Project Management skills.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A Master degree in electrical or software engineering with minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in electronic equipment development;
- Strong technical skills in Project Management;
- PMI/PMP certified;
- Relevant project experience in ISO13485 Medical Device directive and/or FDA compliance is highly appreciated;
- Experience with leading multidisciplinary teams;
- Experience with Agile / Scrum and SAFe methodology is appreciated;
- Interest in connected products, in particular in complex systems, digital, embedded software and connectivity is appreciated;
- Affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with managing the funnel from relatively vague requirements to well defined project with committed stakeholders;
- You are a team player, with excellent communication skills.
- In English;
- In Word;
- Maximum 5 page’s.
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kun je contact opnemen met Wendy van Ooijen bereikbaar op het nummer: 06 – 29 98 58 99. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2019-09-06 07:47:35