Project Management Officer | Veldhoven
We are looking for an experienced Project Support Officer, who will temporarily support the IT Project Management office with all kinds of administrative/organizational support activities.
As a Project Support Officer in the IT Project Management Office (PMO) team you will:
- support the IT PMO department and your PMO colleagues with administrative and organizational activities;
- enter data in various IT systems (a.o. SAP) and validate/challenge the data quality;
- execute and coordinate operational IT processes and administration;
- create project progress reports and management summaries (analysis);
- conduct ad hoc analysis of data;
- review and report on specific topics;
- come up with proposals for improvements in standard ways of working;
- perform ad hoc support activities.
Context of the position
The PMO team supports the IT projects by providing project methodology guidance, standardization of working practices and tools, by offering administrative support and strengthening the IT project management community.
You will report to the Manager IT PMO in the IT Project Management Office. Your key interfaces are your colleagues within the IT Project Management Office and the Manager IT PMO.
Education & Working Experience
- MBO+/HBO degree
- 2 – 3 Years of relevant working experience, preferably in a project management environment;
- Affinity with IT systems, policies and processes;
- Working knowledge of MS Office products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and preferably SharePoint 2010/2013
- Knowledge of project management methods Prince/PMI/PMBOK and some basic financial knowledge is a pré;
- Nice to have: working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Projects or Project Online.
- Excellent social and communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Plans ahead, keeps deadlines within the framework of daily operations
- Pays attention to detail and produces work that meets high quality standards;
- Signalizes bottlenecks, escalates issues timely and comes up with suggestions for improvement;
- Demonstrates a learning mindset: actively seeks feedback, learns and develops based on experience and feedback;
- Takes on responsibility for own tasks; holds self accountable for mistakes
Gedurende de opdracht komt kandidaat in dienst van Quest4
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kun je contact opnemen met Wendy van Ooijen bereikbaar op het nummer: 06 – 29 98 58 99. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2018-01-22 08:05:54