Project manager Disaster Recovery | Veldhoven
We are searching for ASML Netherlands B.V for a project manager, 40 hours a week.
The project manager DR is responsible for the planning, execution and follow up on lessons learned of the Disaster Recovery capability in general:
- Project manager for completing Disaster Recovery set-up in application servicesl
- Ensure all application in scope are DR ready for application services scope (NL);
- Technical readiness;
- Operational readiness;
- Testing adherence;
- Reporting on effectivity;
- Define and drive CSI for Disaster Recovery;
- Liaison to other units and to Business Continuity Manager.
Functie eisen en wensen
- Bachelor / Master degree in IT or Business-IT Management.
- 5-10 years of practical IT Infra experience;
- Knowledge of and experience with IT Service Continuity & Disaster Recovery;
- Knowledge and understanding of services and processes (ITIL);
- Experience in coordinating within complex IT Infrastructure environments;
- Broad knowledge of IT components and solutions as for instance Networking (Cisco, routers, F5), Linux (RedHat), Unix (Solaris), NetApp storage, databases, identity management systems. (Novell), Middleware (Tibco), security and others;
- Good knowledge of IT workplace infrastructure: office 365, remote workplace, windows (2012), VMware ESX, Microsoft SQL server/MySQL/oracle, active directory, Citrix XenApp;
- Experience with supporting IT -systems and their interaction with business processes in manufacturing the area of production-control (SAP, Teamcenter);
- Preferably experience in system implementation-/change management within production organizations and/or eager to learn in this area.
- Ambitious and with a pro-active, initiating attitude;
- Change-management competencies;
- Ability to plan and set priorities;
- Team worker, good social skills, service and customer-oriented, ability to motivate people;
- Think practical on the impact of decisions for end-customer / user;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Organizing skills;
- Coordinating skills.
- Decisive, flexible, ownership, common sense, result oriented are the keywords;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Have or quickly develop a network in the organization;
- Eager to stay knowledgeable on continuity management and technical movements/opportunities within the market
Context of the position
You will report to the manager Application Services in O&I.
- In English;
- In Word;
- Maximum 5 page’s.
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kun je contact opnemen met Wendy van Ooijen bereikbaar op het nummer: 06 – 29 98 58 99. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2020-02-03 06:56:15