1ste lijns support engineer te Hilversum. | Hilversum
Scope and Responsibilities:
The Retail Technical Support Specialist uses a broad background of Mobile device and application support to resolve escalated and high visibility technical issues across the Retail Store landscape in a global operating environment.
- Provide timely and effective resolution to support requests based on internal and external service level agreements (SLA)
- Ability to triage, troubleshoot and fix problems and incidents – using vendor and third-party tools and technical support where required. Includes experience providing desk side and remote support as required via ticketing system
- Excellent customer Service Skills (the ability to work with end users for diagnosing and resolving incidents)
- Leverage resources in order to speed the resolution of the customer’s issue
- Identify major incidents and escalate as defined by the Critical Incident Management (CIM) Process
- Identify, evaluate and execute preventive measures to minimize/avoid impact to the consumer experience.
- Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting)
- Ability to support working outside of normal business hours to provide after hour or “on-call” support when necessary to solve high profile issues or complete critical path projects
In addition to those general role responsibilities, you will need the following technical experience:
- At least 3-5 years of proven work experience as an SME in Mobile Device Management (AirWatch)
- Hands on experience in security systems, including endpoint device management and anti-virus software
- Experience with networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Strong background in networking, carrier networks
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Guiding Retail Store Athletes with corrective actions or Mobile Device issues
- Provides internal team training and documentation regarding MDM processes and upcoming rollouts
- Assist with supporting other department priorities & projects
- Must be self-directed and motivated to work with a sense of urgency and drive for results
- Must be willing to learn other technical skills across the team for advanced support
- Cisco, Juniper, Aruba Wireless Experience with Centralized Enterprise Network Infrastructure and Topology
CV ‘s en motivatie in engels aanleveren.
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kun je contact opnemen met Winhold Bartelink bereikbaar op het nummer: 06 – 46 12 98 22. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2018-01-31 12:46:06