Senior Front-end Developer React Native & React JS – permanent employment | Amsterdam
As a Front-end Developer React Native & JS you will work in a dynamic team with multiple high performance websites which need to be enhanced and improved constantly. From understanding business needs together with the product owner up until the product is live on the website. You will plan the sprint, identify challlenges and solve problems, together with the team. Then you will set the product in to production, through continuous integration and deployment processes. Testing is an integral part of this process. You will have freedom to execute your own ideas and quickly get your work on the website. As a senior developer you are expected to work independently as well as train junior developers. Responsibilities also include taking the lead on projects and supporting the team lead in coaching the team.
You are going to;
- Work with React Native & React JS, Redux, Relay, GraphQL & Apollo
- Build back-end applications on Node.js with express,
- Implement UX / Design,
- Work on high traffic websites with 100+ M pageviews per month
- Implementing interaction & visual designs and able to adapt these so performance will not suffer
- Ensuring browser compatibility and re-usability
- A lot of independance and freedom to choose technologies and architecture
- 5 + year’s experience developing high traffic websites
- Experience in all above mentioned, such as React, Redux, GraphQL, Apollo and Node.js
- Experience in building responsive design and Single Page Applications
- Strategic and Analytical thinker with flexibility in choice of technology and able to switch between languages and technologies,
- Team player & spirit and excellent communication skills,
- Practical attitude and willingness to put code into production,
What we offer:
- A chance to work with professionals from several fields
- Work with the latest tech stacks
- Scrum – Lean not only fashionwords within the company, but driven by…..
- A chance to work in a competitive environment where you can learn and grow technically
- We organize hackatons, techdrinks and meetups, Market conform salary, and excellent secondary benefits, including MacBook, Iphone6, newspaper on your doorstep and Gym in the building;
- The office is at Amsterdam Sloterdijk, which is 5 min. from the Central station by train
- Parking possibility
- Verwachte startdatum:
- Aantal uur per week:
- 36 or 40 hours
- Uiterlijk reageren tot:
- Contactpersoon Quest4:
- Alies de Graaf
Our account is one of the largest publishers in The Netherlands. Their websites reach millions of people every day. The product development department is focused on building and maintaining all digital platforms. They also produce, distribute and market 24/7 content, providing customers with news and entertainment.
The Product Development methodologies are typically Agile, like Scrum. Product Development is organized around autonomous, co-located and multidisciplinary teams. Disciplines include Product Management, Software Engineering, System Engineering as well as specialists in the field of User Interface, Interaction Design and QA.
For more information about this application please contact Alies de Graaf on number 06 270 48 792 – Resource Consultant at Quest4. Or sent Alies a mail at A.deGraaf@Quest4.nl. Include your application with a git-hub report.
* If you want to be part of the procedure, you have to live in the Netherlands!
More information about Quest4 as organisation, you can find on www.Quest4.nl
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kunt u contact opnemen met Alies de Graaf bereikbaar op het nummer: 0627048792. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het onderstaand aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2017-05-09 13:12:35