Senior Frontend Developer | Amsterdam
- Work on React Native & React JS, Flux applications with REST API backend
- Setting up and owning the front end layer (HTML/JS/CSS) for desktop and tablet/mobile websites, as well as mobile web applications.
- Work on high traffic websites with 100+ M pageviews per month
- Implementing interaction & visual designs and able to adapt these so performance will not suffer
- Ensuring browser compatibility and re-usability
- Sparring partner for product owner, UX, Design and Backend developers
- A lot of independance
- A minimum of 3 year’s experience working as a frontend developer
- Web stack, front-end architecture and optimization
- Mobile / responsive design experience
- Experience in creating highly scalable web applications.
- Strategic and Analytical thinker with flexibility in choice of technology and able to switch between languages and technologies.
- Team player, who is used to working in a agile / scrum environment.
- Node.js, npm, React JS & React Native, Flux, ES6, npm, sass, BEM, gulp, browserify, webpack
- Big plus is experience with Node.js and express
- Practical attitude towards getting things done.
- Progressive enhancement
Nice to have:
- Experience with operating system environments like Linux is a plus.
- Experience with templating systems and development languages like JSP, PHP is a plus.
- Dutch is a plus.
What we offer:
- A chance to work with professionals from several fields
- Work with the newest tech stacks
- Scrum – Lean not only fashionwords within the company, but driven by…..
- A chance to work in a competitive environment where you can learn and grow technically
- A competitive salary
- We organize hackatons and techdrinks
- Parking possibility
- Based at:
- Request number:
- Starting date:
- Amount of hours per week:
- 32-40 hours
- Closing date request:
- Contact person Quest4:
- Alies de Graaf
Quest4 is working for one of the largest publishers in The Netherlands. Their websites reach millions of people every day, this adds up to approximately 3.5 million visitors a month. Product Development & Innovation department is focussed on building and maintaining all digital platforms in the most innovative & sufficient way.
Our publisher is also responsible for several classified & high end platforms.
Product Development methodologies are be described as typical Agile, like Scrum, Kanban and are influenced by “The Lean Startup” principles. Product Development is organised around autonomous, co-located and multidisciplinary teams. Those kind of teams include Product Management, Software Engineering, System Engineering and several specialists roles in the field of User Interface, Interaction, Design and QA
For more information about this application please contact Alies de Graaf on number 06 270 48 792 – Resource Consultant at Quest4. Or sent Alies a mail at A.deGraaf@quest4.nl.
* If you want to be part of the procedure, please add a GitHup Report next to your resumé.
More information about Quest4 as organisation, you can find on www.Quest4.nl
Please contact Alies de Graaf for more information about the position. If you are interested we invite you aoply by sending your propsal through the offer form below.
Geplaatst op 2016-12-02 12:19:08