As a developer you will work in a dynamic team with multiple high performance websites which need to be enhanced and improved constantly. Therefore, we are looking for people with a strong technical background and ability to getting things done. You will work with one of the scrum teams and will be responsible for:
- Implementing and driving changes
- Ensuring high quality and on-time deliverables
- Analyzing and debugging production problems
- Sharing knowledge with team and busines
- 3+ years experience in the web landscape
- React, GraphQL, Relay, Redux, Apollo
- Writing tests is second nature
- Load balancing, high availability, clustering
- Proficient in different data storage / caching solutions (SQL, NoSQL, memcached, Solr, Redis)
- Experience creating elegant REST API’s and (micro-) services
- Concepts: queuing, decoupling, pub/sub, design patterns, indexing
- Knowledge of HTTP-headers, cookies, SSL, DNS etc.
- Authentication, authorization, sessions, XSS, CORS
- Speaks English
Nice to haves
- Willingness to work in other programming languages (python, php)
- Good Linux command line skills, shell scripting
- High performance experience, load testing, CDN, edge caching, middlewares
- Experience in news / media sector, CMS’s
- Experience working with the DOM, HTML and CSS
- Experience with CI build servers, git, test, build and deploy scripts
What we offer:
- A chance to work with professionals from several fields
- Work with the latest tech stacks
- Scrum – Lean not only fashionwords within the company, but driven by…..
- A chance to work in a competitive environment where you can learn and grow technically
- We organize hackatons, techdrinks and meetups,Market conform salary, and excellent secondary benefits, including Mac Book, Iphone6, newspaper on your doorstep and Gym in the building;
- The office is at Amsterdam Sloterdijk, which is 5 min. from the Central station by train
- Parking possibility
- Verwachte startdatum:
- Aantal uur per week:
- 36 or 40 hours
- Uiterlijk reageren tot:
- Contactpersoon Quest4:
- Alies de Graaf
Our account is one of the largest publishers in The Netherlands. Their websites reach millions of people every day. The product development department is focused on building and maintaining all digital platforms. They also produce, distribute and market 24/7 content, providing customers with news and entertainment.
The Product Development methodologies are typically Agile, like Scrum. Product Development is organized around autonomous, co-located and multidisciplinary teams. Disciplines include Product Management, Software Engineering, System Engineering as well as specialists in the field of User Interface, Interaction Design and QA.
For more information about this application please contact Alies de Graaf on number 06 270 48 792 – Resource Consultant at Quest4. Or sent Alies a mail at A.deGraaf@Quest4.nl. Include your application with a git-hub report.
* If you want to be part of the procedure, you have to live in the Netherlands!
More information about Quest4 as organisation, you can find on www.Quest4.nl
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kunt u contact opnemen met Alies de Graaf bereikbaar op het nummer: 0627048792. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het onderstaand aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2017-05-11 10:14:16