Senior Python Web-developer – permanent employment | Amsterdam
As a developer you will work in a dynamic team with multiple high performance websites and webservices which need to be enhanced and improved constantly. Therefore, we are looking for people with a strong technical background and ability to getting things done. You will work with one of the scrum teams and will be responsible for:
- Implementing and driving changes
- Ensuring high quality and on-time deliverables
- Analysing and debugging production problems
- Sharing knowledge with team and business
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equal.
- A minimum of 5+ years of professional programming experience with Python/Django and REST framework
- Experience with developing critical / large scale websites, webservices or REST API’s
- Knowledge and fundamental understanding of operating systems (like unix, linux) and databases (like MySQL,PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of following technologies is a plus
- Unit test framework like unittest, nose
- React, NodeJS
- Elastic Stack / Elasticsearch, Redis, RabitMQ
- XSLT, XML and JSON
- Linux command line skills, perl and shell scripting
- Experience with troubleshooting performance issues in a Python environment, extensive debug skills
- Strategic and analytical thinker with flexibility in choice of technology and able to switch between languages and technologies
- Team player, who is used to work in an Agile / scrum environment
- Proficient English speaker, both written and verbal. Proficient Dutch is a plus
What we offer:
- A chance to work with professionals from several field
- Work with the latest tech stacks
- Scrum – Lean not only fashionwords within the company, but driven by…..
- A chance to work in a competitive environment where you can learn and grow technically
- We organize hackatons, techdrinks and meetups,Market conform salary, and excellent secondary benefits, including Mac Book, Iphone6, newspaper on your doorstep and Gym in the building;
- The office is at Amsterdam Sloterdijk, which is 5 min. from the Central station by train
- Parking possibility
- Based at:
- Request number:
- Starting date:
- Amount of hours per week:
- 36 or 40 hours
- Closing date request:
- Contact person Quest4:
- Alies de Graaf
Our account is one of the largest publishers in The Netherlands. Their websites reach millions of people every day. The product development department is focused on building and maintaining all digital platforms. They also produce, distribute and market 24/7 content, providing customers with news and entertainment.
The Product Development methodologies are typically Agile, like Scrum. Product Development is organized around autonomous, co-located and multidisciplinary teams. Disciplines include Product Management, Software Engineering, System Engineering as well as specialists in the field of User Interface, Interaction Design and QA.
For more information about this application please contact Alies de Graaf on number 06 270 48 792 – Resource Consultant at Quest4. Or sent Alies a mail at A.deGraaf@Quest4.nl. Include your application with a git-hub report.
* If you want to be part of the procedure, you have to live in the Netherlands!
More information about Quest4 as organisation, you can find on www.Quest4.nl
Please contact Alies de Graaf 0627048792 for more information about the position. If you are interested we invite you aoply by sending your propsal through the offer form below.
Geplaatst op 2017-05-11 10:00:05