Senior Quality Assurance Engineer | Amsterdam Sloterdijk
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will be working in a dynamic team with multiple high performance websites which need to be enhanced and improved constantly. Therefore we are looking for people with a critical eye and the ability to get things done. You will be working with one of the scrum teams and will be responsible for:
- Creating test plan by defining which aspects of the product (functional, design, text, security, performance, accessibility, compatibility,
etc.) need to be tested, when it needs to be tested and how to test it
- Writing functional test scenarios based on the requirements and interaction with business
- Writing bug reports and testing bug fixes
- Sharing test scenarios and reporting test results with stakeholders
- At least a bachelor degree and/or minimum of 3 years of experience working in Quality Assurance
- Experience with creating test plans
- Experience with writing test scenario’s based on the requirements
- Team player, who is used to working in a agile / scrum environment
- Proactive and analytical thinker who is thorough and solves issues in a structured manner to get to the core of the proble
- Experience with performance and regression testing is a plus
- Experience with test automation tools like Selenium is a plus
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Speaks Dutch or willingness to learn Dutch
What we offer:
- A chance to work with professionals from several fields
- Work with the newest tech stacks
- Scrum – Lean not only fashionwords within the company, but driven by…..
- A chance to work in a competitive environment where you can learn and grow technically
- We organize hackatons, techdrinks and meetups
- The office is at Amsterdam Sloterdijk, which is 5 min. from the Central station by train
- Parking possibility
- Verwachte startdatum:
- Aantal uur per week:
- 32, 36 or 40 hours
- Uiterlijk reageren tot:
- Contactpersoon Quest4:
- Alies de Graaf
Quest4 is working for one of the largest publishers in The Netherlands. Their websites reach millions of people every day, this adds up to approximately 3.5 million visitors a month. Product Development & Innovation department is focussed on building and maintaining all digital platforms in the most innovative & sufficient way.
Our publisher is also responsible for several classified & high end platforms.
Product Development methodologies are be described as typical Agile, like Scrum, Kanban and are influenced by “The Lean Startup” principles. Product Development is organised around autonomous, co-located and multidisciplinary teams. Those kind of teams include Product Management, Software Engineering, System Engineering and several specialists roles in the field of User Interface, Interaction, Design and QA.
For more information about this application please contact Alies de Graaf on number 06 270 48 792 – Resource Consultant at Quest4. Or sent Alies a mail at A.deGraaf@Quest4.nl.
* If you want to be part of the procedure, please add a GitHup Report next to your resumé.
More information about Quest4 as organisation, you can find on www.Quest4.nl
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kunt u contact opnemen met Alies de Graaf. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het onderstaand aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2016-12-06 07:56:18