Senior Quality Assurance Engineer – permanent employment | Amsterdam
As an Quality Assurance Engineer you will be working in a dynamic team with multiple high performance websites which need to be enhanced and improved constantly. As an Q&A Engineer you’ll work closely with System Enigineers, UX designers, Product owners and Business Stakeholders. Therefore we are looking for people with a critical eye and the ability to get things done. You will be working with one of the scrum (Agile way) teams, planning, excuting and achieving sprint goals.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Take initiative, you’ll have freedom to come up with your own ideas and you can help us to the next level.
- Quality Assurance in a broader sense than testing:
- Helping clarify specifications with business stakeholders;
- Think along with UX about the best User Experience;
- Help the Scrummaster improve the workflow within the team.
- Creating test plan by defining which aspects of the product (functional, design, text, security, performance, accessibility, compatibility;
etc.) need to be tested, when it needs to be tested and how to test it;
- Writing functional test scenarios based on the requirements and interaction with business;
- Writing bug reports and testing bug fixes;
- Sharing test scenarios and reporting test results with stakeholders.
- At least a bachelor degree and/or minimum of 3 years of experience working in Quality Assurance or software testing;
- Experience with creating test plans and affinity with high pressure software development enviroments;
- Experience with writing test scenario’s based on the requirements;
- Pro-active teamplayer, who is used to working in an Agile environment;
- Proactive and analytical thinker who is thorough and solves issues in a structured manner to get to the core of the problem;
- Experience with performance and regression testing is a plus;
- Experience with test automation tools like Cucumber and Selenium is a plus;
- Great communication skills and your opinion on qualtity matters;
- Proactive in an Agile way of working.
What we offer:
- A chance to work with professionals from several fields
- Work with the latest tech stacks
- Scrum – Lean not only fashionwords within the company, but driven by…..
- A chance to work in a competitive environment where you can learn and grow technically
- We organize hackatons, techdrinks and meetups
- Market conform salary and excellent secondary benefits, including MacBook, Iphone6, newspaper on your doorstep and Gym in the building;
- The office is at Amsterdam Sloterdijk, which is 5 min. from the Central station by train
- Parking possibility
- Verwachte startdatum:
- Aantal uur per week:
- 36 or 40 hours
- Uiterlijk reageren tot:
- Contactpersoon Quest4:
- Alies de Graaf
Our account is one of the largest publishers in The Netherlands. Their websites reach millions of people every day. The product development department is focused on building and maintaining all digital platforms. They also produce, distribute and market 24/7 content, providing customers with news and entertainment.
The Product Development methodologies are typically Agile, like Scrum. Product Development is organized around autonomous, co-located and multidisciplinary teams. Disciplines include Product Management, Software Engineering, System Engineering as well as specialists in the field of User Interface, Interaction Design and QA.
For more information about this application please contact Alies de Graaf on number 06 270 48 792 – Resource Consultant at Quest4. Or sent Alies a mail at A.deGraaf@Quest4.nl.
* If you want to be part of the procedure, you have to live in the Netherlands!
More information about Quest4 as organisation, you can find on www.Quest4.nl
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kunt u contact opnemen met Alies de Graaf bereikbaar op het nummer: 0627048792. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het onderstaand aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2017-03-27 12:14:11